Saturday, October 20, 2012

Top 10 authors I'd love to meet

While I researching the previous post I found this: Top Ten Authors I'd Love to Meet. I can't resist. But I'm not going to tell you why - I leave it open to interpretation (by my hypothetical readers who may or may not be simulations blah blah blah you get it by now).

1. AS Byatt

2. Haruki Murukami

3. William Faulkner

4. Virginia Woolf

5. Philip K Dick

6. David Mitchell (I'd also give LIMBS to have his talent)

7. Czeslaw Milosz

8. Italo Calvino

9. Umberto Eco

10. Milan Kundera

Maybe this list is obvious, maybe weighted with modern authors; maybe it doesn't take into account enough genres. (If so, I'd give another limb to meet Christopher Nolan.) Who cares - it's my list! You don't like it? Go make your own.

No comments: